This updated and revised bilingual dictionary is pocket-sized and easy to use. Students can slip it into backpacks and travelers can fit it in carry-on bags for air travel or satchels for use at their destinations. Abridged from Barron's comprehensive, full-size Bilingual Dictionary, this book contains approximately 70,000 words presented in two separate sections. Readers will find:
• American-style English to Italian and translations from Italian to American-style English
• Each headword is listed with its translation, part of speech, and pronunciation
• Phrases follow each definition using headwords in standard contexts
• Separate bilingual lists present numerals, abbreviations, and more.
• The addition of new words for computers, the Internet, and information technology
• Free downloadable bilingual electronic dictionary available for your PC or Mac
Compiled and edited by a team of native bilingual speakers, these books are an up-to-date and virtually indispensable linguistic tool.
The bestselling 501 Verbs Series is the #1 reference source for verb usage in virtually...
$ 26.99 $ 29.99
Elegante, musicale, armoniosa, dolce, piacevole, seducente: per chi ci guarda da fuori, la nostra è...
This comprehensive foreign-language reference volumes features 100,000 entries with translations, making it an ideal reference...
With Living Language Complete Italian: The Basics, you’ll start by learning words, and then you’ll...