Libri per adulti
Letteratura e narrativa
$ 14.99 USD
Improve your spoken Italian from home with 101 real-world conversations in simple, everyday Italian.
Real Italian people don't speak like your textbook... so it's no wonder you feel unprepared when it's your turn to speak! This book fixes that. For the first time, you'll learn to speak Italian in the REAL world, with 101 authentic conversations in simple, spoken Italian, so you can become confident in the words, phrases and expressions you need to communicate like a local.
You'll be transported into a real-world story that unfolds between six Italian characters, told by the people themselves in 101 authentic conversations. Over 15,000 words of real Italian, you'll immerse yourself in a gripping Italian drama and get an education in natural Italian in the process. Here's what you'll get:
• 101 conversations in simple Italian, so you can learn the real Italian spoken in the street, understand spoken Italian with ease, and have Italian roll off your tongue more fluently
• Over 15,000 words of dialogue - an unparalleled resource that will immerse you in Italian, at a level you can understand, so you can learn real spoken Italian without getting lost or overwhelmed
• Real, daily spoken Italian throughout - it's as if we held up a microphone and recorded the exact words coming out of people's mouths - so you can learn the expressions that real people use on the street (not in textbooks). You'll sound more authentic when you speak and make Italian-speaking friends more easily.
• Situational dialogues from typical daily circumstances, so you'll prepare yourself to survive realistic Italian encounters, in shops and cafés, and make meeting people and making arrangements second nature
• Conversations that are carefully written to be accessible for beginners (A2-B1 on the CEFR), so you can start to learn from real, spoken conversations, even as a beginner, without having to go through the rollercoaster of difficult conversations with strangers
• Each conversation is limited to around 15 lines of dialogue (150 words), so you can get that crucial sense of achievement and motivation when you finish each conversation, and say "I actually understood all of that!"
• Word lists with English definitions in every chapter, so you can get instant translations of any difficult words and focus on reading and enjoying the stories rather than wasting time in a dictionary
• Summaries of each conversation which contextualise each dialogue, so you can easily follow the plot and enjoy the story without getting lost
Created by Olly Richards, internationally-renowned language teacher and author, 101 Conversations in Real Spoken Italian gives you an education in real Italian that you won't find anywhere else. You'll be better prepared for using Italian in the real world, speak with more confidence, and take a giant leap towards fluency in Italian!
Collections: Easy Readers Easy Readers - Adulti
Category: Olly Richards